It was raining so heavily, that we were confined to our room for the better part of the day. We went to Kuah town in the morning to shop for some stuff, but returned after having lunch...or did we? Well, I can't remember if we did, but yes, that is what we did for the first half of the day. Then in the evening, when it wasn't as rainy, we went to the underwater world. Initially, we intended to go for the cable car ride, but the weather didn't permit us to do so. These are some of the animals and fishes we saw.
Then later on in the night, we went swimming at the beach. The best part was, we had just had a bit to drink, so naturally, we were slightly impeded, if you know what I mean. Plus, a rain storm had developed not far out from the coast, and this caused the waves to be slightly choppier than usual. I had a go first, and before I knew it, the rest were joining me. We had a blast doing it. RThen, when it rained really heavily, all of us returned to our room, soaking wet. But it wasn't over for Kush, Edwin and myself. We went on for another adventure while the rest were taking their bath. But that's a whole story by itself. It was a bloody adventure!! If you want to know, ask me, and me only!




No comments:
Post a Comment