Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hello

Ahh.. What an awesome day.

I slept at around 1 or 2 last night, after returning from Prada's awesome birthday party. The company was amazing, and the whisky was not too shabby as well. I helped myself to 6 rounds =P Guess who got high after 3?? Too bad I had to leave the party early.

Then after sleeping for some time, my alarm buzzed at around 6.00 in the morning. I begrudgingly woke up, took it in my hands and turned it off. I had a "bak kut teh" appointment with two friends, and judging by my state of mind, and sleepiness, I just didn't want to go. Then, about half an hour later, the phone rings. I pick it up. "Hello," said a groggy voice at the other end. "You coming or not?" As much as I wanted to decline, I knew I couldn't. I had to go. Justin said he would be over in 20 minutes and he put the phone down. The moment he did, I slept off, with half the intention of calling him and telling him that I didn't want to go. Five minutes later, when the urgency of me needing to get up as soon as possible so that Justin wouldn't have to wait outside for me set in, I got up, and took a shower. Then, as soon as I was done, Justin arrived. I got into the car, and the first ting he told me was, "Eh, if you didn't come, I wouldn't have gone." The moment I heard that, I got slightly annoyed. Rule number one: Do not wake me up before 9. I'd probably kill you. So we went to Klang, met up with Yi Man and then had Bak Kut Teh. The food itself was not too bad, but personally, I still think that the one in SS14 is way better.

Then later on in the day, I met up with Christina and Caren for lunch at Sunway Pyramid. That was fun as well. It's always a pleasure to have two intelligent and engaging young women for lunch. The food was pretty good, and the price was reasonable too. Caren, if you're reading this, we should do it more often! And this time, we have to call Zhao as well.

I spent the rest of the day chilling out. I had no plans, so I kinda lazed around, and listened to some Radiohead.

But today, speaking to someone, I started asking myself the question. Which one is more detrimental to the existence of religios institutions. Aethists or the religious institutions themselves? I've got my opinions, but that's for me to ponder.

I think I'm going to have a busy day tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

No comments: