Thursday, July 2, 2009

Drvers Licence

I enjoy headbanging these days. I can always feel something bouncing on my head. No idea what that is though =P

Anyways, I finally got my CDL today. Competent Drivers Licence if you didn't know what it stood for. Well, I was supposed to get it last year, but due to some rather fortunate circumstances, I only got it this year. But one problem, I'll still have to drive around with a "P" sticker stuck all over my bloody windscreen!!!

Moving on, there's this acoustic gig going on tonight. Apparently, it's supposed to be a good one, and the person who is emceeing for tonight is my good friend, Shaz. A couple of others are going, and a few days ago, couple of them have asked me to come along, so I'd better go check it out. Not a bad way to spend my Thursday night. I hope it ends before 10 though.

No comments: