Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 4

Yesterday...

The flight back to KL.



I had an awesome night. The barbeque at Daniel and Joy's place was amazing. I finally got to have Jack Daniel's and I made the most of it. Ask Shoban =P The rest of them had left the night before, so I stayed over at Daniel's place. What I quite liked about that place is that it was right in the middle of a paddy field, and had the most insane music room I had ever seen. Hung on its walls were loads of guitars and bass guitars, and in one cornner there is an electric piano. And I got to sleep in that room *rock and roll*

The flight back to KL was crappy. I just felt weird. I just wished that the holiday could have lasted longer. It passed by way too quickly for me. I wanted to do more things, and have more fun. But not to worry, more will come.

No comments: