Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hope

For once, I was able to look into the eyes of another human being, and share the thoughts and feelings I've long kept deep inside. Things that I've always wanted to express, but have often felt alone in doing so. Even the worst of them all, often seemed mild in comparison to ones I've seen. Every word I said, is true to the last bit. And I said it because I know that you are going through the same as I am. The same I hoped that another will never have to experience. You've seen and heard the same as I have, and maybe even more. But most of all, I am glad for what we have turned out to become. Wiser than the ones who have aged before us, a generation who will end up restoring the peace only read about in fairytales. I hope we will be there forever.

I miss you so much right now. I know that it's been long due, but, I really do love you. And I mean it.

And I'm sorry for all the times that we were there, but we never made use of. We were far, we were distant. But now we're different. We're strong.

Thank you.

No comments: