Just a few weeks ago, I felt like superman. But today, I feel like a loser. Sometimes I ask myself, did I really choose the wrong steps? Where did all the passion that I use to have gone to? Is it really worth quitting for? Maybe its a blessing in disguise. Maybe its a sign telling me how stupid I am and how much of a loser I can be. Maybe its telling me that my strengths lay elsewhere nd I am not one with the so called family.
Where do I seek advice? Where can I test myself to see whether or not this is just a phase that everybody passes through?
I'm at a crossroad and I don't know which way to turn. I don't want to spend huge amounts of money and only live to regret it. I want to make the right choice. Not a choice of passion, not an impulsive one and certainly not one made to please others. I want to make a choice butressed by numbers, statistics, facts and most importantly, truth.
Not everyone will be happy with the choice I may make. But thats only secondary.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment