Saturday, February 10, 2007
Power Gig
Today, after a series of days best forgotten, I had a superb day! Its definitely too much to explain right here. But all I can say is it had alot to do with gigging. I mean, we had to restructure the entire band less then a day befor the gig. Jon could not make it, and thus we lost our lead guitarist, only god knows what happened to Teng Choon, and our replacement guitarist and drummer had not even heard the song that we have wanted to play before. But we managed to pull it together in a couple of hours. Yeah, we even got the solo's for darkness' I Believe In A Thing Called Love done in under one hour, thanks to the magic of improvisation. Secondly, I sang Blink 182's First Date in front of a reasonable amount of people with a fairly distorted voice and the best part of it all was that I forgotten the lyrics half way through the song. And so I kept repeating the lines 'Im Just Scared Of What You'd Think' For god knows how many times. But fortunately, the crowd loved it.. I mean we did a hell lot of wierd stuff on stage but, but I'm too tired to write about it. All I know is Ping Fuan, Jian Chuan, Chris and Marcus did a good job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment