I'm going to keep this short and simple. I know that its very unorthodox of me to do so, but I'm just not in any mood to be poetic or flowery as some of you always say I am. I have had two very bad days. For numerous reasons. Number one, I have implicated as the offender in a crime that I swear I did not commit. The magnitude of this supposed crime is rather severe and the accusers are hell bent on naming me as the guilty party. So getting ot of this one may prove to be very tricky.
Second, my calculus lecturer ruined everybodies marks. She gave us questions which we had never done before for the exam. All of us spent hours upon hours practicing the questions that were in the textbook, the work which she had gave us and I even memorized 20 formulaes and trigonometric identities in 2 hours. I even spent my entire weekend at college. And all of our hardwork proved to be in vain. On more larger note, at least this gives me reason to swith majors to political science or perhaps even property management and real estate. Aerospace is a cool major, but doing the American programme made me realise that I am much stronger at analyzing the trends of society and governments and also identifying ways to successfully make money out of land.
Third, my bands drummer so frequently does his disappearing acts and doesn' even bother to answer any of our calls. Mind you, the gig is in three days time and we havent even practiced. History test is on monday and MPO is on sunday. When will I ever get rest? Definitely not on Chinese New Year.
I don't know what on earth to do. As the days pass, I'm starting to feel less human. I'm less considerate of the needs of others and towards theri feelings. Nothing intelligent seems to want to come out from my mind. I just wish I could turn back time and erase certain events from my past. If only I knew. If only I knew..... But I did not commit whatever you said I did. I did not!
I feel like a screw. Screwed by a screwdriver to breaking point.
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment