I took the day off today. I decided that since I'm going to have the whole of next week to catch up on my back logged work, so I might as well enjoy the weekend. My day started at 8 am. I know it may sound a little early to most people but this is latest I ever woke up in weeks, even on previous weekends. To come to think of it, this is the firs time in weeks that I did not need to go to college on a weekend.
So, I got up, read the newspapers and had a hearty breakfast. Then, I took a shower. A very long one. For some reason, I seem to spend ages in the bathroom. Must be the water.
After that, I spent a little time doing what I love to do most. Reading. I managed to read through some intellectually stimulating material, packed with very good English for a good hour or so. While reading about the destruction plaguing the Amazon Forest, mom asked me to follow her to go shopping. Provisions. This really got on my nerves as I was really getting into the article. But what choice else do I have? So I drove there, did the shopping in a trolley that had broken wheels. I was rather fortunate that I did not slam into other people or things as the trolley had a tendency to stray to the left.
Then I got back, had a massive lunch comprising of vegetables, chicken and rice. After lunch, I read some F1 Racing. A couple of hours later, I went to the gym. Yes ladies and gentlemen, for about a couple weeks now, two actually, I have been on a strict fitness regime. Which includes eating like a boar and working out like hell.
And after all that was done, I went to sticker station to pay the deposit for the Music Fest T-Shirt.
Well, that's about my day so far. Nothing interesting.
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment