Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Current Predicament

I'm feeling hot and really uncomfortable. Ever wonder why did geniuses create the ceiling fan for when nuts like me don't bother to even use them? So I guess I shall go and take a bath. Something which I have already done 4 times today. And all of which lasted no shorter then 15 minutes. I have a fixation for water.

I am now completing my Music Fest job. Not an easy one for sure. Ping Fuan is helping me out at this very moment.

Why hasn't Jam Studio called me about the sponsorship?

Why do we even have mosquitoes on the face of this planet? Guppy food you say? I'm no guppy.

Why are there so many wires around me? Can't we have wireless phone chargers?

My mother seems to be starting to trust me with her ride. She let me drive it all the way to Puchong. I reached 98kmh. Couldn't go faster because mom was sitting beside me.

When will the coke panas jokes end? Pity Yee Leong.

If they say that people nowadays are too stressed up, why are they giving us more work?

Hair gels should be abolished.

I managed to stall an Automatic Transmissioned Pick-Up Truck last night. How often do you hear of that?

I watched Lord Of War today. Good movies like this one just aren't being made anymore. Save for a few extraordinary ones.

Why do I even blog?

Alright. I've done enough for tonight. Let me try to enjoy the remaider of my holidays which ends in two hours time. I did not get to enjoy much of it due to excessive studying. Lifeless I know

No comments: