Since today is Chinese New Year, I thought that it would be rather neat to dedicate this post to all my chinese friends and also to those who do celebrate Chinese New Year. So, Happy Chinese New Year one and all.Afterall, it was you guys who turned me into a coconut with the fillings of a banana. All I need to do now is to learn the language.
But anyways, I hope the year brings a whole lot of prosperity and rocking good times and not to forget,lots and lots of cash, in the form of ang pau's. And don't forget to donate some to me!! A glass of hot or cold chinese tea would do...hehe. So enjoy the week off and have tonnes of fun. Remember to drive safe k. I don't wanna hear or read of any unwanted cases. Cya
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment