Thursday, February 1, 2007

Life Wasted

I still wonder, what am I doing here, when I'm filled with hunger, when my guitar strings need changing and when there are still more things to be accomplished in a period of time so short that I wonder if I will ever, ever get them done? I wonder whats so fascinating about this world that I am currently living in? A world know to man as cyberspace. As prosaic as it may seem, do I really prefer this over the others? I can easily answer this question with a no. But, if so, why am I here?
I guess I'd better leave this world before it consumes me, and aggravates the harm that it has already done me. I better leave this world, before it wastes my life away as it did many. Perhaps, all this really was and still is a bane to me. But then again, hadn't it been for this, I would not have witnessed and experienced many things. But, are this all really worth my life; my time; my success? All, I know is, when I finally stop for a hindsight, I do not wish to be shocked by the amount of life that I had wasted sitting here and doing nothing worthy of mention. For a life wasted for a moment, is wasted life

No comments: