Saturday, December 1, 2007

Lenny

I had the longest sleep that I ever had all year today. Want to know how many hours I slept for? Eleven. I slept for eleven and a half hours. I don't usually sleep that long but I was really tired after the gang and I had all crashed at Leonard's place tow days ago. It was so much fun that we didn't even sleep the entire night. At one point I completely lost track of time, so I asked Nickie for the time. And when he relpied 4 AM, I was shocked because I figured that it was still 11pm or something. But I will bring you pictures as soon as I am able to. I would like to say though that the night pictures yurned up much better than the ones from Penang thanks to Jon's lesson on photography. It was not the best, but certainly a marked improvement.

No comments: