"You were lonely enough to tell me. But was I sympathetic enough to listen? I know I'm callous. But I already told you. It's either you or me."
As the deadline looms closer, I find myself with more and more untied ends. And the more I think about it, the more I realize just how much I've fallen behind. Always filled with dreams of grandeur, I know find myself struggling to complete even the most simplest of tasks. Struggling to even pull this team together. Facing the possibility of a downscaling even before the cards are played. Maybe, just maybe, I should do a John McCain and show to myself just how much more I have left in me. And as for the team, maybe, its time I spoke a little louder and show them just how much I have let them fall behind and ignore their responsibilities. And how I have mine.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment