Thursday, March 27, 2008

Doesn't She Know?

Doesn't she know that there is a reason for everyting that happens? Doesn't she know that behind every wall she builds, there is a crack? Doesn't she know that the more she hides, the more exposed she becomes? Doesn't she know that sometimes silence is golden? Sometimes, I don't even know why she bothers. But all I know is that inside, she is screaming for help. Praying for someone to ask her what's wrong. She knows that she can rely on him, but sometimes he just doesn't tell her what she wants to hear. He betrays her trust. But yet, she pretends that it is a good thing. All I know is that she needs to wake up and smell the scent of reality. For anything else is merely a play. A play dramatized by making a mountain out of a molehill. Someone help her please. I broke it. I broke it. I broke it.

Assumptions, merely assumptions. But assumptions that are correct. I know no less, I know no more. But what I know and what she is trying to figure out isn't always the best recepie.

Want to know what I broke? I bet you heart is skipping beats right now. For the physical injury will only be to those who sustained it.

No comments: