Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Dreams
Sometimes, when you think of something too much, you often find yourself getting closer and closer to it. And if you strategize and work hard enough, you just might get it. At least, that's what I think. I have had some stuff on my mind lately and trying not to think about it is rather difficult. So instead of trying to bottle it all up, I just let it flow. And by allowing it to just flow through my mind, I somehow find myself being closer to it that I ever imagined possible at this time of year. Now, all I can do is to wait and see how things turn out. Of course, I will try hard, but I will not go to the point of looking desperate, although soomehow I feel like I am. But that's life I guess, you always want something better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment