But apart from all the fun and knowledge, all the photography that I have done for this past year has definitely opened up a whole new world of prospects for me. People are starting to approach my team and myself to start covering their events and just last night, we were approaced by this lady, Elaine, from an event company who would like for us to start taking pictures for them. Not bad for a bunch of small timers who never really thought that taking pictures might just help them make an extra buck someday. In other words, we're all professionals! Professionals who have still got a long way more in learning the tricks of the trade. Plus all this photgraphy has certainly opened up an avenue for me to start negotiating a deal for a new Pentax K10D. Afterall, if I am going to do work, I might as well have some decent equipment with me. So, any kind donations will be highly appreciated.
I will post some of my pictures in due time. But in the mean time, I think I'd better go and do something else before my eyes start popping out.




No comments:
Post a Comment