I just don't understand how people can do this and still go to bed at night.
Pledge to go fur-free at PETA.org
Please do not buy fur, or any other anmial product for that matter. Even if they are labled as fake because in the end, these furs, unless they are synthetic, come from animals. Animals who are dispicably treated. Animals who are tortured. Animals that are executed in some of the most barbaric ways. What did theese poor little defenseless creatures ever do to deserve something like these. I know I may not be the most pious person but I know the difference between right and wrong and this is just plain wrong. I think that its time we stopped focusing too much on how to make money from trades like these and focus instead on how we can all work together to try to stop trades like these. Yes, one person alone cannot make a difference. But imagine what can be done if we all joined hands and for once said no to the poachers. The rule of economics say that only when there is a demand, will there be a supply. Stop the demand and these poachers will no longer see it profitable to enter the animal trade.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment