Monday, December 29, 2008

My Locks

You know what? Among all that I've done in the past four or five months, my best work probably has to be the growing of my hair. No, seriously, bear with me on this. Before I landed here, I was a bit of a neat freak when it came to hair. I was rather conservative, not allowing to grow beyond a certain length just so that it would stay neat and that I wouldn't have to spend more than 10 seconds making it neat.

Well, That isn't the case anymore. You see, since I got here, my roommate and I made a pact that we would allow our hair to grow till next may and never to cut it till then. At the beginning, I was very comfortable with the idea. In fact, I wanted to do it. In the first month or two, it was going along well. Then, as it progressed, my hair started getting messier and messier. It curled in every direction and it was difficult to keep it neat. So instead of wasting time in front of the mirror, trying to make it neat, I would just let it be and spend the whole day looking like I'd just been hit by a truck. Well, not really. That's an exaggeration. But you get the idea no? Anyways, it went that way for the entire duration of school. On some days it would look good and on some days, it had its bad moods. But overall, I thought that I looked massive with it. Especially with my unshaven beard and moustache.

And up until yesterday, it stayed that way. Well... That was until I visited the barber. I don't know why I did it. I don't know what possessed me into it, but I did it. When I got there, I told the barber that I had wanted to keep my hair long and that I wanted to trim the sides of my hair so it wouldn't look so messy. I even showed her a picture of what it should look like. But no. She did it in such a way that my head now looks like a bloody pirate's hat. It's going to take another month till my hair gets back to being rock & roll.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =/

2 comments:

Elena's said...

I so wanna see it man. haha

Blue Bottled Eye said...

I'll show it to you in May =P