Friday the 13th, really was a Friday the 13th for me. Whatever bad luck could have happened, did happen. Imagine working like a dog for a whole week only to open the paper and scream to yourself "What the fuck is this?" No, I'm not pissed. I'm just annoyed. But shit happens every now and then. We got to learn to deal with it and see what we can do to minimize the damage.
Anyways, the weekends are here. I can't wait to attend the Daytona 500 race. Before this, all I used to do was to play those Daytona video games. But now, I'll actually be going to the race track, and seeing the real cars doing 500 miles of good racing. My pick for the weekend? Juan Pablo Montoya. Honestly, I don't know much about Nascar, but personally, he being an ex-Formula 1 driver, I think that Montoya is the most developed driver of them all. Plus, I like his attitude.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment