I have so much to say right now, but I'm extremely tired after an eventful day at the racetrack that I don't feel like typing much. Anyways, the race was absolutely amazing. The way they were racing, the crashes, the atmosphere and everything else was just awesome. To bad the rain came and the race had to be stopped at lap 152, about 48 laps from the end. I didn't know that Nascar didn't race in the rain. I have loads of pictures to share, but they are not with me right now. My stuff are in my friend's dorm room. However, I did feel a little disappointed because Montoya only managed to finish 14th out of 43 cars. He did get all the way up to third during the first few laps, and pit stop made him steadily fall down the order. In the early laps, I was cheering him on like crazy. My camera was always pointed at his no.42 Chevrolet. I felt like I was the only one there who supported Montoya. The rest of the crowd were backing regular powerhouses like Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr, and the like.
Anyways, I'm really very sleepy right now. I'll talk about it another time.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment