Right now I just feel like singing out to some of the music that I'm listening to. For whatever reason, I enjoy songs with deep and thought provoking lyrics, because every now and then I'll somehow find a line or two, or sometimes an entire song that I can relate to, and singing them out is like therapy. But you know what's stopping me? My sleeping roommate. *Throws imaginary chocolates at him* Nolah, he's been a great roommate so far. He's the one who keeps the place neat and organized. I'm the complete opposite.
Anyways, my week of lazing around will come o an end in 10 minutes time. Once that happens, I'm going to need cans after cans of AMP Energy and No Fear to keep me tuned on. No Fear has the most kick-arse /rock and roll can I've ever seen. Heck, even their website plays some super kick-arse music. I like! Nice eh? But then again, knowing what these things are probably made of, I'd probably end up with some form of incurable disease after I consume that many cans... But seriously, if you need to stay awake, this is a lot more potent than coffee. Trust me. I couldn't sleep till 3 am, and I only drank it at around 2 pm?
Moving on, it's back =D... I hope.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment