Preparing for a gun fight, but getting attacked by a sword wielding ninja instead. You don't know when or how he is going to attack. All you know is that he is coming for you, and he wants to kill you. That's what it's like living right now. But that's life, a constant challenge. In order to win, one has no choice but to keep pushing and always being one step ahead of the competition. Afterall, the harder the victory, the sweeter it tastes. Right?
Anyways, I've been having an urge to write a song. I know what I want it to sound like. But, I haven't the faintest idea on what to write. I have all these bursts of verses, choruses and tunes coming to my head, but they all happen at times where I haven't anything to write them down on. Last night, I had a song in my mind, complete with music and words while taking a hot shower. It was about something I still feel strongly about, eventhough it happened a long time ago. Not too long ago, I dreamt up a really heavy tune, but I woke up just as it ended. And now, as Oasis is playing in the background, I'm suddenly getting a flurry of thoughts.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment