For a moment I thought it was bring out the BEARS. Hahaha.
Anyway, thanks for the wishes. Really appreciate it. I've got a new effects board, a proper guitar and there's the brand new Pentatonic with valve Bugera amps.
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Lamborghini Gallardo Ferrari F40 Ferrari 360 Modena Ford GT40 Ford Mustang SL55 SL65 CLS55 Brabus SV12 Brabus Biturbo BMW M3, V8 Audi A5 Chevrolet Corvette Chevrolet Camaro Dodge Viper Dodge Challenger Maserati Quattroporte Rolls Royce Convertible Toyota Prius Hummer Limo Rocket Truck Black Hawk UH-60 Chinook F-16 F-18 F P-51 Avenger Saturn V Space Shuttle
2 comments:
For a moment I thought it was bring out the BEARS. Hahaha.
Anyway, thanks for the wishes. Really appreciate it. I've got a new effects board, a proper guitar and there's the brand new Pentatonic with valve Bugera amps.
Where the heck are you man!
Aww. Bet someone's missing home already. Ahahaha.
Haha. Take care bro!
Hahaha... Lol.. You're eyesight is getting poorer =P No probs man. Just wait for the next time you meet Jon =)
Yea, I heard they've got some new toys. With stuff like that, of course I miss home! haha
Take care dude! Hope you have a blast (while getting older)!
Post a Comment