Joking around is cool. I think it's fun. But never, ever joke about someone being dead, and then trying to be serious about it. I think it's stupid.
Two days ago, two of my friends informed me that one of my old lecturers from INTI, Dr. Borges, had passed, last year. I felt really bad for two days straight. Try as I may, I couldn't find any information. Not even on the front pages which they said it was on. Those that I asked, knew nothing about it. But the weird part is that, while searching on the internet, I found evidence showing that he was alive during the early months of November 2008. And today, after doing some out sourcing, I found out that he is alive and well. I really am relieved to hear that.
As for the two who started the joke, you really should be ashamed of yourselves. Death is not the kind of jokes you want to play around with. It's distasteful, no matter how you look at it.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment