It's funny how a day can have both ends of the spectrum, all in one go. Today and Friday were just like that. On Friday morning, I was extremely pissed with one of my lecturer. That douchebag ruined my entire morning. All I did was to ask him a few conceptual questions on my homework, and all he did was try to play god and pick on all the silliest things in my working, and not even once attempt to answer my questions. It's like asking for an explanation as to why 1+1 is equals to 2, but getting an explanation about why the plus sign has two bloody lines in it, and why I will never get the answer unless both lines are exactly perpendicular to each other. But then in the evening, I had a great time with Sean Dodds, Deuce, and the rest of the gang. We had our monthly outing once again. But it was made a whole lot more cooler because Dodds's mom, Khatijah, flew all the way down from Pennsylvania. We went to the sushi bar again and we had some amazing sushi. Oh, and we all passed our Wasabi ritual test(I had some help from the coke). At night, we went over to Laura's place and had a great time as well. Being friends with Dodds and the rest of them really opens up new doors for me as a person. Already I'm trying out new things, learning new lessons and just having a great time being us. I enjoy training with him, and he's awesome person.
Today was alright, I guess. We had a rock concert in campus. The headliners were Sugarcult. The opening bands were LunaHalo and The Sleeping. They were all great bands, and I certainly had a good time moshing, after a very, very long time.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment