Even in the holidays, I'm too busy to blog. I have more drafts on my dashboard than I do actual posts. I keep telling myself that i would save the draft and then come work on it when I'm free, but it never does happen. I've got almost 2 weeks worth of draft in there! And due to the difference in dates between here and Malaysia, I don't know what goes where. Even under normal circumstances, it can get a little tricky to distinguish between today and tomorrow (I always try to write as if I'm under Malaysian timing), so you can imagine what it's like now. So, if you see something new that wasn't there 2 weeks ago, or if you see the dates of posts being shifted around, you know what happened lah. Ok?
Anyways, today is (since it is only 10.14pm EST), or rather has been a bittersweet day. Bitter because the university has turned into a bloody ghost town! Almost everyone I know has left! But that's not the worst part. The worst part is seeing friends for what could be the very last time. A few of my good friends have decided to withdraw from Riddle, and pursue their dreams somewhere else. Mike Delacruz left for Maryland a couple of hours ago. I helped him pack up today, and after packing, the bunch of us went to Subway for lunch. It was great having him as a friend, and hanging out with him will sorely be missed. I'm gonna miss swearing at him. Den left this morning at 9. I was really sad to see him go because I really liked that guy. He is definitely among the most sincere person that I've ever had the privilege of knowing and working with. It's also sad to see him go because I knew that he liked it here, and given half the chance, he wouldn't have want to have left. He has so much potential on his hands, and I'm sure that if he was given the right conditions, he would have smoked me alive. But that's life isn't it? Not all pastures are green as they should be. Mike too left because he didn't have the funds to keep going on. I just hope I get to see them both again. They really are cool people.
Sweet because I now have the whole internet connection to myself. No more jack arses to slow the internet connection down! Plus this little "ghost town" gives me some time to think. I enjoy the calmness of an empty area.
Training with Sean was good today. We covered bar fights, and random attacks. I can't say that I'm developed as hell, but, I'm on my way. It's just that I've been really inconsistent due to my schedule. I can't wait to get back to the gym though. It's been almost 2 weeks since I last worked out!!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment