Friday, April 24, 2009

Lost

I seem very good at losing things these days. Here's the list.

Nearly lost:

1. Watch.
I left it at the gym, but thankfully my friends found it.

2. Spectacles.
I dropped it on the grass while changing into my shades. I didn't notice it, until I reached class. Tried looking for it, but nothing turned up. Lost and found didn't have it either. I traced my steps back a couple of hours later, and saw it lying on the grass.

Lost:

1. Camera Tripod.
Left it on the ship. Didn't realize it until about 2 or 3 days later while I was reading Popular Photography.

2. Eagle Card.
Dumped it into the dumpster while throwing my excess food. I went to retrieve it, 15 minutes later, but the cleaner had already thrown it into the compacter.

3. Calculator.
Got stolen.

Is it because I watch too much Lost these days??

No comments: