It's 12.15 in the afternoon, and I am still in my dorm room. I know that I'm supposed to be at the library putting in some hours, but somehow, I just don't feel like it. Life thus far, has been anything but smooth. I find it weird that eventhough there are plenty of good times, plenty of good people, but, it is just that one thing that keeps bugging me. It's like that one thing trumps everything else! Even me messing up on two exams doesn't even come close to making me anxious. It's really funny. But as funny as it may seem, I know that the consequence of it would be far from funny.
I was having a conversation with, this morning.
5ut3s# says:
I said don't know, she damn PARANOID
Nighthawk: says:
I know...She keeps insisting that she is. what can I say?
Apparently, all my female friends are related to me =S
5ut3s# says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
What am I now? The superman of the, world? Does it look like I have, coming out of my eyes??? When I say I don't have, I don't have lahhhhh.... Aiyo... It's alright when, makes a joke or two about it. But to keep insisting on it every other time is just plain annoying lah. It's even more annoying when it becomes serious, and decisions are made because of. I wish I had Wayne's vocabulary when it comes to things like these. His English ain't perfect, but it does convey the message clearer than anything I know.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment