I just came back from the doctors clinic about an our ago. This is the third time that I have been in and out of the clinic in under 3 weeks. The first time, because I was ill. The second for a certain rash, the third being the most difficult of all. A visit to the sports doctor. As you know, from my previous post, I have been having excruciating pain in my lower left back. It has been that way for the past three weeks, only this time the pain has been very intense for the past two days. I almost couldn't walk this morning, but somehow, I managed to walk to college.
After college, I visited the doctor. He specializes in sport related injuries. I went in and consulted him. He then asked me some questions and performed some tests on me. After doing them, he diagnosed me with a nerve problem, which could have resulted from a dysfunctional disc in my spinal column. He instructed me to take an MRI scan as soon as possible. I might do it over the weekend. He also instructed me to go for a physiotherapy, which I did, just now. He also said that I might not be able to go the gym for about a month. Varoon was schocked when he heard o this. He advised me to stay away from working out for as long as it needs.
I just hope that the pain will go away. Its torturing me at rates that I can't even handle.
Monday, April 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment