Would it surprise you if told you that I am artistically challenged especially when it comes to optimizing the usage of a carbon tipped instrument or an instrument with fine hairs at its edge to create visual effects? Yes? I thought so too. So with that in mind, would you ever expect or put me in a position where it would be imperative for me to optimize the usage of an instrument with thin hairs at its edge to beautifully create a visual effect that is o be used as a mode of public announcement
No? I thought so too.
But much to my amusement, and to your horror? This is what I have been up to for the past two days. Yes dear readers, for the past two days, I have indeed engaged myself in the art of painting banners. "A banner? Now who in their right mind would ever ask you to paint a banner? You can't even draw a stick human properly, even if your life depended upon it." This I am sure is what you may be thinking. But not to worry. Everything turned out not as bad as I had expected it to be. I think I managed to do a good job actually. Next time you drive past INTI, check out the Talent Nite banner. Then tell me what you think. I only committed a few mistakes. Mistakes such as spilling a blotch of orange paint on the banner, converting the word 'is' into a a letter 'R', kneeling on wet paint while wearing long jeans, painting away from the lines, and stuff like that.
The banner in question was to advertise ur upcoming Talent Nite which will be taking place n th 14th Of July. Now wheres my band? Anyways, we might just bring in Jason Lo or Dragon Red or maybe even One Buck Short as guest artists. Tickets are priced at Rm 8.00. Its at night of course and yeah, thats about all the information I can give right now.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment