The world is indeed a very funny place to live in. For example, just the other day, two weeks ago to be precise, I was walking a friend home after college. Suddenly, while we were talking, she popped this completely unexpected question. "Eh, whats the name of that tall chinese guy who lives behind your house?" At that very moment, I burst my hearts out laughing. I didn't know what to think at that moment. This was the very same girl who was asked out on a date by this tall chinese guy. She kept on trying to remember this guy's name but to my amazement/ horror/ amusement, she couldn't. Yes, I think most of you with the exception of one or two of you know what I'm talking about or who I am referring to. If you were to go deep into the history of this guy, you would come to a solid conclusion that life is indeed rather funny sometimes. Just when someone is about to get serious about something, he gets smacked in the face, which is no fault of his. And when this happens, it somehow turns into the butt of all jokes. Jokes which last for years. I'll give you guys and girls a hint. Bos, bawa Coke panas satu! Ring any bells? I know it did.
Damn, I cn't believe I actually wrote all of this down.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment