You may remember this from my old blog. Its a work which I have yet to complete. But now hat it has happened, I have the inspiration to continue.
Tonight was the night,
the stars shone bright,
Illuminating the night sky with its magical lights,
Tonight was the night,
an angel from above took me by her wings,
to a far away land,
A land where the things i longed for exist,
Tonight was the night,
she showed me who I really am,
Showed me what my treasures really are,
And what my soul really longed for,
Most of all, Tonight was the night,
she showed me the way,
the night she made me fall to my knees,
And for that I wanna say,
Ich Liebe Dish.
Tonight,
When I am around you,
I always seem to forget who I am,
The moments always seem to pass by so quickly.
Always leave me waking up
With nothing more than thoughts
Thoughts of sounds and images which I find hard to fill.
But nontheless I still do.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
awesome stuff!
-pet (saras friend)
Siiry fir the late reply, but thanks alot
Post a Comment