So here I am at the library of INTI College Subang Jaya, sneaking in a post while completing my long overdue physics lab report. Yes I know, I haven't been posting any updates on my blog for quite some time and I know that some of you have already started my questioning my reliability of getting one up at least on a daily basis but I really could not have possibly done that due to the tightness of my current schedule so here I am posting an entry for all those who have waited. Well, the past week has been much of a roller coaster ride as well as some smooth sailing for me. For instance I was halfway going berserk over my speech topic which I changed four times until I finally decided on one which to my surprise drew quite a generous amount of laughter from my classmates as well as lecturer who listened to my presentation yesterday. But apart from that, I've been rather busy with commitments to my other subjects too. Therefore for any of you who have bothered to ask me how have I been, my answer would simply go, as usual, busy.
Apart from studies, this week has been quite interesting and joyful. For one, Kimi Raikkonen ended his win less streak by finally winning the French Grand Prix. Kudos to him. He deserved it. The interesting part definitely has to go to the Stepneygate saga. News of industrial espionage by two of Formula 1's greatest rivals heated up over the past week. Ferrari claimed that Nigel Stepney attempted to sabotage the team by number one, sabotaging the cars three days prior to the Monaco Grand Prix, number two by passing on sensitive technical data to Mclaren's Chief Designer, Mike Coughlan. The police did indeed find some Ferrari technical data at Coughlan's house. While Mclaren's team principle maintains that none of those secrets were used and while Stepney pleads his innocence, we obviously cannot come up with any conclusions just yet. The investigation is still ongoing at the moment. At the mean time, both men have been suspended by their respective teams.
So here you go people, a short post by me. Hope you didn't fall asleep.
Friday, July 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment