By the end of the cliff, I wait in hope. The one and only hope that has lighted my spirits like a candle in a jack o lantern. I waited in extreme anxiety for something which I knew will never come. But somehow, I found the strength to keep on believing that this time, things would be different. But yet again, exactly to my expectations, in never did happen. But I guess that you really can't have it all. You win some, you lose some. But sometimes, the pain of some losses are just to great to even overcome the sweetnes of the greates victory which hangs around your neck. But the beauty of these painfull losses is that it teaches you to be ressilient and to keep a calm demeanor no matter how much you feel like blowing your top off.
They say that the pen is always mightier than the sword. In my opinion, it the thoughts and the words of a person which is the mightiest of them all. These are weapons, when used, bring the greatest amount of damage which almost certainly will never be healed. As for this time, the butter in the bread didn't make it taste sweeter. In only intensified the taste of rawness in it. It only served to intesify its genuine state of disrepair.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment