So here I am at exactly 1.16 in the morning staring at this 19 inch monitor not knowing what on earth am I even up at this hour for. I went to bed at about 12 AM, hoping to catch some sleep, but all I ever caught was nothing more than a desire to sleep. But I guess I can blame my lack of sleepiness on the fact that I did take a very long nap in the afternoon. The weather was good for sleeping.
Yesterday was a good day. I finally got my first assignment for the college magazine. I was asked to write about music from a musicians point of view. Jon, any ideas? The deadline is in two weeks time. Plus, I managed to complete the set game in 35 seconds! I had a 47 second time two days ago. Elena? You there?
Oh yeah, Mr. Sam once again related his personal experience on the issue of bribery in the Malaysian government. Pretty scary I tell you. Sometimes I think to myself, what on earth is the Malaysian government trying to do? Sell the country? Only time will tell. But until then, I really must get back to bed.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment