Saturday, October 6, 2007
Saturday
Loggerheads! That's how I would brand my relationships with my bloodline right now. Its been so intense that anywhere is better than where I am right now. But I know most of it was my fault but bringing up something that old is a little bit too much. Especially in such a fashion. I just do not agree. So, you could say that I had a rather mixed day. The brightside of it all was that I had PACE this morning, took a nap at college, got stuck at Subang Square while waiting for the rain to end and the best of all was having dinner wit Rachel at her parents restaurant. Baka!! Haha. The lamb chop was good though. And now I am back here listening to Shaun and Jon arguing about Click 5. Good friends I would say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment