Thursday, October 11, 2007

Skeleton

Continuity is often a product of unexamined conformity.
Breathe when you are dead, sleep when you are alive.
Speak when you should not, stay silent when speech is required.
Never fault the devil for the devil is merely a distraction.
From dust we came, to dust we shall go back to. Our minds left to go on in search of a new slave.
We are a slave to our minds. We are what we think.
Every failure is a success, every success is a failure.
I fish therefore I eat, I freeload therefore I die.
Never trust people to shut up, they never will.
For there to be nothing, there must be something.
In the end, everything means nothing.
I am nothing more than an empty crustacean, a skeleton of what I once was.
When everything else falls down around me, I realise who the last one standing becomes.

No comments: