Thursday, October 25, 2007

An Update

Tomorrow is the last day of the semester. The last day before the final examinations begin. Mine is on the 1st and 2nd of November. Around about next Thursday and Friday. And I am quite glad to say the least. At least I don't have to deal with quite a few things for a while and I can look forward to another round of year end holidays before I begin my final semester here. Plus, I'm really looking forward to the Penang trip which a bunch of us are organizing on the 11th of November. Maryanne and Justin will be going there for their TOEFL so we decided to tag along and have some fun at he same time. Not forgetting the countless jamming appointments which I have made with a few friends for the holidays which I hope will go according to plan. At least that way, I don't have to go and spend too much time on a part time job. Cambodia is no longer on my diary because of a few reasons. Mainly, on the insistence of my mother, which is quite a shame actually. Considering that Adam and I were quite gung-ho about the trip. But either ways, I hope for a more interesting holiday this time around.

On a more lighter note, I chanced upon this quote from a magazine.
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors. We borrow it from our children"
It does make me wonder. At the rate we are going, would there be a safe earth for our children to live in?

No comments: