Monday, October 8, 2007

Thoughts

Yesterday, the sole surviving lightbulb in my bedroom decided to retire itself from active service by burning out. So, this left my room lightless. And today, I have two new bulbs in place to replace the old one and right now, only one of them is turned on. The reason? Having only one light turned on makes my room look like a jam studio and it makes my Schecter look a whole lot classier. Alright, that was a complete random statement which I really felt like saying but did not have a sound reason for.

Since last Friday, my mind shifted into a literall overdrive because like I had said in my previous post,something unintendd happened and has caused me to be at a complete state of silence with my bloodline. I will not of course relate the reasons as to why this happened but all I can say is that things are ugly. Very ugly. But honestly, I couldn't care less already.

Tomorrow I have an extra class for Statics at eight o'clock and to be frank with you, I really don't feel like going. But, the nature of what would be discussed in that class forces me to face the prospect of waking up at unearthly hours of the morning just to analyze problems of engineering mechanics.

Something is missing. I just don't know what. Telling the truth really can turn some people off sometimes and I think I just experienced that. But I should have seen it coming and I should have just kept silent instead.

Finding something which you have so much in common with has always been a challenge for me but I guess it is something I have always enjoyed. But I guess that I might have just found one.

Why do cameras lie?

When the rain pours at night, all I ever wish for is my bed and tonight, my wish is granted.

Sometimes life is meant to be savoured, speeches meant to be silent and love made to be painless

No comments: