Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gone Fishin'

So we went fishing today. It was a great experience, and we spent almost 6 hours doing it. I'll let the pictures do the talking.


My first ever catch. A Pompino. We ad to throw it back because it was too small.


Mike and myself with the Hammerhead shark that Mike caught. We threw it back into the sea too.


Kenneth with his second catch of the day: A Whiting fish.


My third catch of the day: A Sail Catfish.


Our final tally:
7 Whiting.
1 Catfish.

We fried them later that night. I helped to clean the fish. And in the process of cutting the catfish's fins, I got cut by it.

2 comments:

Jon Woo said...

"It's time to start having fun! I'm going fishing tomorrow!!" OXYMORON!hahahahahaha, jk. lets go fishing when youre back! i dont know how:P

Blue Bottled Eye said...

Yeah dude, we shall go fishing, while boozing. See how many we get =P