While looking through blogs, out of sheer boredom, I managed to get tagged by noneother than Elena . So, just like in a game of tag, when you're tagged, you really are it. So here goes.
1) Name one person who made you smile last night.
One would be too little. Many people and things made me smile last night.
2)What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
I was still asleep. I woke up 10 minutes later
3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Reading an F1 Racing magazine.
4) What was something that happened to you in 2006?
Too many to mention. Going to college was the most significant event and meeting up with old friends was another.
5)What is the last thing you said aloud?
I don't quite remember. I hardly speak when I am at home.
6) How many different things did you drink today?
Only one. Water.
7) What color is your hairbrush?
I don't possess one.
8) What was the last thing you paid for?
My F1 Racing magazine and a stack of A4 papers.
9) Where were you last night?
At home.
10) What color is your front door?
Brown
11) Where do you keep your change?
I just shove them in my pocket. Why bother?
12) What is the weather like today?
Hot at first, then rainy.
13) What is the best ice cream flavor?
Either coffee filled with nuts or anything that tastes like alcohol...rum n raisins.
14) What is something you are excited about?
Driving really fast cars. Playing in a gig.
15) Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes.
16) Are you over the age of 25?
Psychologically, I'm 26. Physically, I am 19
17) Do you talk a lot?
It depends to who I am with. But usually, I am rather quiet.
18) Do you watch The O.C.?
No.
19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes.
20) Do you make up your own words?
Are you really asking me this question?
21) Are you typically a jealous person?
No. I never get jealous. I just get ambitious when someone has something that I don't.
22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A”
Aaron
23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “K”
Kazumasa Komatsu
24) Who’s the 1st person on your received calls list?
Nick Win
25) What did the last text message you received say?
Eh bro I really don't know how to do. Can you meet me tomorrow at 8 am?
26) Do you chew on your straws?
On most ocassions yes.
27) Do you have curly hair?
Yes. Thats why I like to cut it.
28) Where is the next place you’re going?
My room.
29) Who is the rudest person in your life?
Who else?
30) What is the last thing you ate?
Medicine.
31) Is marriage in your future?
Yes. But like I said. Not before I own a Lamborghini.
32) What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
I haven't really watched any movies in the past two weeks.
33) Is there anyone you like right now?
It depends on what you mean when you say like. Like is a strong word.
34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
Today. After breakfast.
35) Are you currently depressed?
No.
36) Did you cry today?
I haven't shed a tear in over seven years.
37) Why did you answer and post this?
Because I was tagged by Elena.
38) Tag 5 people who would do this survey
Anybody who even bothered to read this
Saturday, June 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Obrigado. Eu deixarei cair por seu blogue assim que eu puder. Eu espero aprender as etapas em como fazer um t-shirt personalizado. Ciao.
Post a Comment