Thursday, December 6, 2007

Another One Wraps It Up

So once again I find myself stuck in the days where I can afford to say a few words not once a day, as customary, but a few words many times in a day like in the old days where 3 times a day was too little to ask for. Indeed, if you assume that I am bored, then your assumption has indeed hit the halfway mark to accuracy. But what I think would qualify you to hit the remainder of the mark is if you made the assumption that I just feel like writing almost anything. How did this sudden urge to write come about? Honestly, I couldn't answer you. But then again, what can I answer you?

The funny thing is, I watched two very good movies over the past two days. Both of which generated humongous amounts of emotions and thoughts in me. I watched The Kingdom which in a class well above the rest and a documentary, The Inconvenient Truth, which I felt was a real eye opener to those who still ignorantly believe that global warming is nothing more than a natural cycle that is ultimately an act of some unseen hand. Of course, upon watching those movies I had alot to say about them but the funny thing is, I delayed them so much that now I don't know here to begin. But if you were to engage in a interrogation session with me on the topics which I have just mentioned, I would be able to answer you. But as we know it, writing is an entirely different ball game to speech. So ultimately, the funny thing is I feel like writing but I just can't get myself to write what needs to be written.


On a more lighter note, I often get myself into trouble by not knowing what to say when it matters most. But am I in any way surprised? To be honest with you, I'm not.
But am I worried? I would be lying if I said no. But do I find it fun? I couldn't answer that.

No comments: