I wish I had a justification for all that happened today. I really feel bad for what I had to make my two friends experience. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm just not mentally up for it anymore. Should I stay and be unhappy? Or should I leave and be happy while I leave my two friends disappointed? Though they may not say it, but I see in their eyes and I hear it in their voices. I do not wish to betray them like I almost did the last time around. But it is so difficult. I know that it is only for one more day, but when I am counting the hour by its seconds and watching the world go by, there really is no other conclusion but to say that I've had enough of it. But what about them?
Sometimes I wish I didn't care so much about people the way I do. But I guess that's who I am and there is nothing I can do to change it.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment