Friday, December 21, 2007

Sigh

Use me at will and I shall be your fire,
Use me with scorn and I shall be your drowning.

I often bleed before I get cut.

What choice do I make?
You won't know how much I miss you,
Until you are so far away from me.
But no matter how far we are,
You will forever be with me.

May I walk with you through your times of joy and sadness?
Will you allow me to carry you to your dreams?
Will you allow me to take off my mask that I wear in front of you?
Will you let me tell you the truth?

I honestly don't know how to put what I feel into words anymore but I know that there is a choice to make. But, what should I make? Should I keep going as it is and think about what could have been or should I take a new path and risk loosing what I already enjoy so much? Sigh

No comments: