So its the last day of 2007. Who would have ever thought that this day would come so fast. I hardly ever noticed the coming and going of days. But with that said, 2007 has been a roller-coaster year in many ways. A year where big dreams were achieved, a year where discoveries were made, a year where disappointments were aplenty, a year where great adventures were embarked upon, a year where friendships were made and last but not least, a year where life was lived.
About a year ago, I clearly remember setting many resolutions for myself. How many of them? Plenty... Did I manage to accomplish all of them? No, I did not. But I did though manage to accomplish something that I had always wanted to accomplish since the age of 17, which is to gain admission into Embry - Riddle Aeronautical University. But this is only the first step in a journey that is sure to last for at least a million steps. Each being more difficult than the previous one. But with plenty of support coming from many quarters, I know that I will make it through.
Of course, apart from this, plenty of other good things have materialized as well. This year has been a treasure island where adventures are concerned. I've been through some amazing adventure with some of the best people that I've ever been with. Penang and Langkawi are good examples of that. Recording is another good example. Not to forget our adventures in and out of college as well. But there was adventure though, that turned sour. In fact, I still do feel a pinch of regret. If you had seen me, you would have come to a conclusion that I was just like how Fernando Alonso was in Mclaren. And that adventure was my part time job.
Speaking of Mclaren, it reminds me, this year has been an amazing year for Formula 1 and Kimi Raikkonen finally won his first F1 World Championship by the skin of his teeth. What else can I say?
Studies have not been what I expected. 2007 was a tad of a disappointment for me. But the good thing is I don't have to worry about it anymore. But this doesn't mean that I can afford to neglect it. But I have to investigate it so it doesnt happen again when it matters most.
So, with that said, I don't think there is anything else to disclose anymore, not here at least, so I shall have to resort to stopping here. My last post for 2007.
But before I end, I hope, you, the readers have enjoyed my blog, though I know that it can get a wee bit boring and senseless at times. I hope to see you again next year. By the way, I managed 397 posts for the entire year. That's an average of 1.08 posts per day.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment