Life is like a guitar pick. You're only useful whist you're still sharp. But once you become blunt, you will end up being discarded into a bag, along with all the other blunt picks. Never to be used again. Of course, a blunt guitar pick can never be sharpened again.
Yes folks, its 2 am and here I am blogging. Don't blame me. I went to bed at a little over 12 am. But, I couldn't sleep a wink. The sandman must have forgotten to throw sand all over me tonight. So, I decided to go online hoping that it will induce sleep. But I guess it looks like that I will only be able to anjoy a 5 hour sleep at best. I have to wake up early tomorrow. I have some studying to do.
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment