Saturday, May 5, 2007

My Blogging Adventure

My one hundred and fiftieth post in the year of 2007. And 2007 is only 125 days old. Therefore, according to the math, I have a 120% blogging rate. Which means I blog at a rate of 1.2 entries per day. An achievement you say? Well, I hardly think so. Who would? But anyways, lets get down to other things alright. I doubt I would ever find the words to describe my blogging journey. But if at all you do insist that I sum up my experience, I would have to say that the journey has indeed been fun and treacherous at the same time. Through blogging, I have managed to discover the many different parts or alter ego's as some of you may call it that reside within me. Some of them good but some which are not so good. Furthermore, through blogging, I have allowed myself to take a journey down memory lane, and revisit my past. No prizes for guessing which part I liked most. Yes, you there the girl with medium length hair. You got the right answer, but unfortunately, like I said earlier, this was a no brainer. Apart from taking a walk down memory lane and discovering my alter ego's, I also believe that through blogging, I have managed to hone my story telling skills. But of course, my discretion with words often does not reveal much about any of these stories. But then again, how would I know what runs through your mind everytime you read my posts? Am I not right? So what you make of my words really is up to the depth of your imagination or thought.
Now you might ask me, what gave me the inspiration to blog? To give your question a fair answer, which it probably deserves, I'd have to say peers and the sheer need to vent things out. I started my blogging adventure first with msn spaces. I posted a couple of entries and also an unfinished story. But the reason I left spaces was that I did not feel the mood to write. I therefore, now choose to blog at www.blogger.com. So there you have it, a brief story on my blogging adventure. Of course, this post is not completed yet as the day is late and I need to go and sleep. I might update this entry some other time. Take care yea.

No comments: