Monday, May 14, 2007
A Sound Investment.
Just about a couple of hours ago, I was thinking to myself. Whether or not I had made a worthwhile investment. Half the world was saying that I had ade a bad one and that I should have invested on something else instead. But, Armed with only my instinct and my faith, Imade that leap. I made that leap an invested my 39.90 on a compact disc. But as I got home, I started to hate myself for buying that CD. But all of those feelings disappeared when I listened to that CD. Linkin Park's Minutes To Midnight really rocked hard. They tried to create a new sound and against all odds, they did. And now, I am proud and I can sleep in peace. My advice to you is, listen to the album, then judge it for yourself. But let me just say, be prepared for a pleasant surprise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment