Tuesday, January 1, 2008
2008 : The Curtain Raiser
My first post for the year 2008 and I don't know what to say. I guess it is a new year for everyone and with it comes new beginnings and not to forget the ever important but often forgotten, resolutions. As for me, 2008 is a continuation of an already extraordinary journey from being a clear underdog to one who is slowly but steadily developing and finding his place in this ever changing world. Obviously, I have so many things that I want to achieve but this time I am going to keep a lid on the amount of things that I want to accomplish just so I concentrate on each of them and not have too many and accomplish only a few like I did in all my previous years of existence. One more thing, I do hope for more fun as the year goes on. What else is there to say?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment